The revolutionary Four Ever Smile™ system
Four Ever Smile™ is unique in that it is the only system available that provides an affordable. permanent Zirconia bridge with just 4-6 dental implants in just 4 hours
We use the most advanced digital and 3D imaging techniques to replace failing and/or missing teeth. Your new teeth are completely digitally designed and made from the strongest most durable material in dentistry today, Zirconia. Unlike other Hyrbrid materials, Zirconia is highly resistant to fractures and breaks providing the patient with a long-lasting Four Ever Smile™
- Immediate results with new teeth in 4 hours
- You’ll have permanent teeth that are brushed like natural teeth
- They do not have to be taken out and cleaned each night
- They do not press down on your gums and are therefore more comfortable than dentures or partials
- You can bite with increased force, so you can eat enjoy your favorite foods again
- More cost-effective than traditional full arch implant systems
- Stabilize and prevent bone loss and deterioration in the jaw
- Minimally invasive
- Saves time, expense, and unnecessary bone grafting and discomfort
What to expect
With the advances in implant dentistry now available with the Four Ever Smile™ system, you can soon be eating what you want, when you want and where you want. Your facial muscle tone will be restored and you will put 20 years of life back in your smile. You can now regain the self-confidence and quality of life you lost from a lifetime of dental problems in as little as 4 hours. If you wear dentures or have a mouthful of missing or failing teeth, the Four Ever Smile™ system is the optimal solution. It is proven, cost-effective and it will give you a lifetime of happy, healthy smiles.
Your treatment begins with a full exam, treatment plan, and digital impressions for a 3D Printed temporary bridge.
At your second appointment, you go to sleep, the extractions and implant placement are completed with a digital guide. Four hours after being put to sleep you have a 3D printed temporary bridge attached to the implants.
You will have 2-3 follow up appointments where the healing progress will be checked. About 4 months later, the temporary bridge will be removed and digital impressions are made for the final all porcelain Zirconia. Several short appointments are required to make sure that the esthetics and function of the bridge are as ideal as possible.
Answers to common questions
Am I a Candidate?
Nearly everyone is a candidate even if you have been told you can not have implants or that you need bone grafting. Four Ever Smile™ utilizes the traditional all on four™ method of strategically placing implants to avoid any painful bone grafting procedures. Over 20 years of literature on this technique shows it is tried and proven with a 98% success rate. This procedure is for denture wearers or for those with broken and or missing teeth, and want to regain confidence and a feeling of well being with a perfect smile.
Do You Offer Sedation?
Yes every patient is offered the option of sedation. We have a board certified dental anesthesiologist who will make sure you are comfortably resting or asleep while you undergo your new Four Ever Smile™.
How Long is the Procedure?
Your new Four Ever Smile™ takes approximately 3-4 hours and you will leave with a new set of teeth on the same day!!
Is there going to be pain?
Since the surgery is 3D guided, performed under sedation, and the patient is given anti-inflammatory steroid medication during surgery, there is little to no post operative discomfort. Some patients on blood thinners do experience some postoperative swelling/bruising but rarely any pain.
Where will my replacement teeth be made?
Your new teeth will be digitally designed and hand sculpted by our very own master dental technicians at our on-site digital dental lab. In fact, every part of your procedure, from consultation to follow-up care happens under one roof.
What is the success rate?
Studies show a 98% success rate using Four Ever Smile™ dental implants.
What about healing time?
No healing time or bone integration is required to secure the fixed same day temporary bridge onto the implants due to the fact that the specialized immediate dental implants are used. After the temporary is placed we allow approximately 4 months of gum healing before we start digital impressions for your permanent porcelain zirconia bridge. We allow this 4 months so that your permanent bridges fits perfectly to you healed gum tissue and hopefully with proper care and maintenance lasts Four Ever!
The affordable smile
Because of the efficiency and predictability of the Four Ever Smile™ procedure, costs are greatly reduced and we pass these savings on to you.
You’ll get one fixed price that covers the entire procedure with no hidden costs. The Four Ever Smile™ system has funding and relationships with banks and lending institutions, allowing patients to have a better than 95% rate of getting easy financing.
The Most Significant Breakthrough
- Our on-site dental lab allows us to place a 3D printed temporary bridge on the same day that remaining teeth are removed and dental implants are placed!
- Cutting-edge 3D Cone Beam technology allows us to precisely place your implant, allowing your tissues to heal better and sooner.
- Because implants act as an “anchor” and are capable of mimicking the force of a tooth’s root, you do not have to worry about losing any more bone in your jaw (as compared to removable partial dentures, implant over-dentures, full dentures and bridges).
- The Four Ever Smile™ system streamlines the process of implant planning, placement, and restoration, cutting out 50% of the steps! This means you will spend less money, less time in the dental chair and more time enjoying your smile.